Fotoaparáty  |  Objektivy
Fotomobily  |   Software
Příslušenství  |  Ostatní
Svět hardware  |  TV Freak
Svět mobilně

Question in english

GrzegorzCiepiel (3)|16.3.2010 16:13
Hi
My name is Grzegorz. Soorry that I write abouth something diferent but I am looking for a forum, website, some people - photographers who know Prague becouse I am going to this city to take a spring pictures and I am not interested in all well known placies that you can find on every postcard... I wont something special.

If there is anyone who can help - please let me know here or write on [email]grzegorz@ciepiel.pl[/email]

Thanks and REGARDS

Grzegorz
GrzegorzCiepiel (3)|20.3.2010 17:56
noone speeking english? ;)
stalak (162)|21.3.2010 10:50
[quote=GrzegorzCiepiel;5206]Hi
My name is Grzegorz. Soorry that I write abouth something diferent but I am looking for a forum, website, some people - photographers who know Prague becouse I am going to this city to take a spring pictures and I am not interested in all well known placies that you can find on every postcard... I wont something special.

If there is anyone who can help - please let me know here or write on [email]grzegorz@ciepiel.pl[/email]

Thanks and REGARDS

Grzegorz[/quote]

Hey, I can not help, I am from Prague
GrzegorzCiepiel (3)|21.3.2010 18:32
Stalak - THANK YOU! Becouse you are the one who wrote something.

Hmm
So maybe a diferent way

Anyone PLEASE! Give me some adresses of photo forums in your country becouse I have a problem to find

Thanks for any help
stalak (162)|21.3.2010 18:53
[quote=GrzegorzCiepiel;5246]Stalak - THANK YOU! Becouse you are the one who wrote something.

Hmm
So maybe a diferent way

Anyone PLEASE! Give me some adresses of photo forums in your country becouse I have a problem to find

Thanks for any help[/quote]

I will try to find some links and send to the e-mail.Stalak.